BM offers various services in survey, structural design, consulting and construction supervision services, cost estimates, planning and control, solid waste management, waste water management, detailed engineering design, project scheduling and other technical aspects of construction.
The scope of works services of BM Engineering and Consulting Service Co.,Ltd (BMEC). Concerns advisory and engineering services related to all elements in the project cycle (study, design, supervision, operation and maintenance, training on institutional development). At present, the firm has about 17 staff members in various areas of expertise.
BM Engineering and Consulting Service Co.,Ltd (BMEC) started off as an engineering consultancy firm. Right from the start of its existence it was contracted to assist with the civil engineering aspects of various water-related and rural development projects.
BM Engineering and Consulting Service Co.,Ltd (BMEC) was also requested to carry out non-engineering consultancy. As a result, the scope of work also includes other areas of expertise in:
- Civil Engineering Services
- Pre-feasibility and feasibility studies
- Road and Bridge Survey and Design including Construction Supervision
- Building Survey and Design including Construction Supervision
- Irrigation Survey and Design including Construction Supervision
- Bank Protections
- Other civil works project in Lao PDR
- Construction Management
- Cost Planning and Control
- Training Commissioning
- Technology transfer
- Operation and Maintenance.
- Socio Economic and Environments Consultant
Since the company was established in 2011. We had received more than 10 projects that have been successfully implemented and more upcoming projects with international companies. Road surveying, designing and construction consultation especially in road and bridge construction sector are some of the implemented projects.
Through these years, BMEC, has worked for a wide spectrum of clients namely:
- Ministry of Public Works and Transport (MPWT)
- Ministry of Agriculture and Forestry
- Ministry of Education and Sports
- National Embassy
- Urban Development Addministration Authority (UDAA)
International Agencies Projects
- Asian Development Bank (ADB)
- International Development Agency (World Bank)- None Government Official Agency (NGO)
Our Work Progress
In January 2018 DPWT Savannakhet started the GMS EWEC Towns Development Project with SWECO as the international consultant and BMEC as the Sub Consultant. There are 6 ongoing sub projects in Savannakhet namely:
Kaysone Phomvihane Road Improvement Works
Fa Ngum Road Improvement Works
Dansavanh Urban Road Construction
Phine Urban Road Construction
Huay Long Kong Waste Water Management
Svk Solid Waste Management
Detailed Engineering Design for Bank Protection
The 6 Gap Bridging CSCS subprojects will be handed over to INACON Company in August 2018 and will continue until FY 2020. BMEC will still be involved with the continuation of this project in Savannakhet.
Quality Control and Quality Assurance:
Road and Bridge Construction:
Road Widening and Riprap:
ONGOING DANSAVANH URBAN ROAD CONSTRUCTION: Project started in January 2018.
FA NGUM ROAD IMPROVEMENT WORK IN SAVANNAKHET: PROJECT STARTED IN JANUARY 2018: